Monday 31 December 2012

Days 6, 7 & 8- Life on hold

Tues/Wed/Thurs

I am back in London and finding it hard to get into work mode. I feel myself snapping at people. they either don't notice, or they forgive me (they know I've got a funeral coming up -they probably think it s that). I send H a couple of messages a day, like I have always done -nothing heavy or deep just, "Hi, I am here at the moment, how are the boys?" sort of message, but he doesn't respond. I feel him slipping away from me more and more -like fading...the problem is that I also feel my children slipping. With no/limited contact from H I now realise I've stopped getting the regular news I'd become used to getting via him. "We've been there. We've done that. Big boy's being a pain. Small boy's been rude..." these little daily facts that made me feel connected to them -like I was there because through them I could completely picture the boys and imagine the scene. Now they're on school holidays, and I don't even know if they came to London for the film they wanted to see. I did ask H, but he didn't reply. THAT is what I don't want. I am not ready for that. Whatever H says I've been full part of their lives since they were born and I intend to stay that way for ever... well let s say until they leave home. Dear oh dear... the plot thickens:- if H doesn't love me any longer (and I don't him) but I do not want to leave the children, there's only one alternative:- stay together or go to court. If the former, will we ever be happy? If the latter, what if I don't win custody? and will the children hate me all the more for having tried and failed. Before I go completely mad, I meet up with my BF for dinner. Amazing how much I feel i need to overcome the shame of failure even when speaking with him! Thankfully he doesn't speak to me like that:- instead he's supportive and sympathetic. He even makes me laugh when he says he'd assumed H had finally decided to come out! (and then I panick:- god maybe that's it?!?) I get back home late enough to miss H (he's often in bed by 10 anyway... another incompatibility of ours!) but early enough to see the boys, which is so nice. I try not to hug them too hard and not to tell them too many times how much I love them for fear of alarming them and more simply, breaking down in front of them. I watch late TV with Small Boy. Then off to Bed... dreading the funeral tomorrow.

1 comment:


  1. My name is Melissa Vivian,I base in USA,Texas..My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Agu, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped PROPHET OGIDI email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Prophet ogidi, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Prophet ogidi at MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM You can also call
    him or text him here: +2348182260982

    ReplyDelete